Optimization of Your Content
What is on-page SEO?
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing web pages for specific keywords in order to improve search visibility and traffic. It involves aligning page-specific elements like title tags, headings, content, and internal links with keywords. It helps Google better understand your website. And that improves your rankings, which leads to more organic traffic.
On-page SEO will improve your content to correspond customer intent, user interest, and conversions increase.
You need to have a strategy for content structuring on your site to improve search results and meet the needs of your customers.
Frankly speaking, it is not so easy to create content that ranks in Google and gets conversions, but if you follow a few simple steps, you will improve the whole situation. You can do it using these tips:
1. Create content for readers & robots
Take into consideration the needs of your customers to provoke interest in your readers.
Contrive to make your content in a way that helps anyone to focus on information on different devices.
Break up text with H2 tags
One of the first things you can do to improve on-page SEO is to break up text with H2 subheaders. These headers allow you to insert keywords to fuel the technical side of SEO, and these headers also help your readers scan through your content when they first reach your site.
- Tips for your subheadings:
- add H2 subheadings every 350 words or so.
- Implement H3 headers with additional 45 words of content for each section
- Use keywords and exact-match questions in subheadings.
Paragraphs should not be long
You should be very scrupulous about your content and optimize every inch of it according to your target audience. It is not very convenient to read a long text either on phone or tablet
2-3 sentences of content look good on mobile devices and does not overwhelm a reader.
- They help you to summarize information and draw attention to important data in a punchy format. We use bullet point to:
- Optimize content for mobile devices/ tabltes.
- Highlight valuable points to increase conversion
- Add internal links to bullet points
- Keep bullet point lists between 3-7 bullets each.
We recommend you to add a bullet list in the first paragraph of each blog post to help readers understand your content.
2. Optimize for featured snippets
Featured snippets are special boxes where the format of a regular search result is reversed, showing the descriptive snippet first.
- Optimize your content to trigger featured snippets:
- Take the position above paid ads and other search results.
- Rank at the top of the Search Engine Results page for target keywords.
- Get more qualified traffic to your site.
- Build more backlinks for people to click on and link to your content.
- Lower your competitor's online listings in SERPs.
Try to create a HTML table to your posts to show price comparisons, for example. Google values HTML tables rather than tables made in CSS or other languages.
3. FAQ section & FAQ schema
- FAQ schema offers severalbenefits for your SEO strategy such as:
- Boost impressions: more organic impressions will be driven to your site
- More website clicks
- Interlinking: Add a link to each answer in your FAQ schema.
- Improve online visibility: FAQ schema makes your content more visible
Use abovementioned tips to improve your content!